Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Charles Athill, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Athill completed a residency at Mass Genl Hosp-Harvard Med Sch. He currently practices at San Diego Cardiac Ctr Med Grp and is affiliated with Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Athill is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass Genl Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Molina Healthcare
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Diego Cardiac Ctr Med Grp
San Diego Cardiac Ctr Med Grp3131 Berger Ave Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 244-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Athill?
Amazing doctor!!! Professional, caring and brilliant! Dr. Athill took a long time explaining about my procedure and even had me watch a video and gave me a sample device to inspect to make sure I understood everything involved in my care. His intelligence and knowledge is staggering. This man really knows his business and has a God given gift. I am thankful that he is my doctor. He is saving my life and I am grateful and trust him completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Athill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Athill frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Athill's office is located at 3131 Berger Ave Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Athill speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns
- Sharp Memorial Hospital