Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (317) 742-6635.
Dr. Chao-Wen Lee, MD
New Patient(317) 742-6635
Dr. Chao-Wen Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Lee completed a residency at U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med. She currently practices at IU Health Physicians Cardiology and is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chao-Wen Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1801 Senate Blvd Ste 4000, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.