Dr. Sun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chao-Huang Sun, MD is a nephrology specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Sun completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates Medical Group and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sun is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Kaohsiung Med Coll, Taiwan, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Associates Medical Group
Riverside Office3660 Park Sierra Dr Ste 208, Riverside, CA 92505 Existing Patients: (951) 547-0695
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
I Have been seeing Dr Sun for over a year, he is one of the best Drs I've ever seen in my 73 years, he is easy to talk to, very throw explain test done, also sending copy's for my files, careing his staff are nice office clean, I trust him and would highly recommend him, give out of 1-10 an 11
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chao-Huang Sun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sun frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Anemia, and Nausea.
Dr. Sun's office is located at 3660 Park Sierra Dr Ste 208, Riverside, CA 92505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sun speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital