Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Chanty Davis, MD is a nephrology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. She currently practices at Renal Physicians of Georgia and is affiliated with Atrium Health Navicent The Medical Center. Dr. Davis is board certified in Nephrology.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Medical School — 1995
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davis frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 165 Emery Hwy Ste 100, Macon, GA 31217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Navicent The Medical Center
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Piedmont Macon Medical Center
- Piedmont Macon North Hospital
Renal Physicians of Georgia
Renal Physicians of Georgia PC165 Emery Hwy Ste 100, Macon, GA 31217 (478) 987-7164