Dr. Chanty Davis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chanty Davis, MD is a nephrology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. She currently practices at Renal Physicians of Georgia PC and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Nephrology.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renal Physicians of Georgia PC165 Emery Hwy Ste 100, Macon, GA 31217 Existing Patients: (478) 987-7164
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Davis' office is located at 165 Emery Hwy Ste 100, Macon, GA 31217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Medical Center, Navicent Health