Dr. Sen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chandranath Sen, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sen completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Nyu Neurosurgery Associates and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sen is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Middlesex Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Middlesex Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nyu Neurosurgery Associates530 1st Ave Ste 8r, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-5333
New York University Med Ctr NSG
Department of Neurosurgery550 1st Ave Ste 8r, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-6514
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sen?
Dr. Sen is leading neurosurgeon at NYU, one of the best in New York. He is a world renown authority for treating the most complex and rare brain tumors. Besides being highly skilled, knowledgeable and professional physician, he is kind and sensitive person, who really cares about his patients. Dr Sen performed extremely delicate and difficult surgery to save my son’s life, and through the pre-op and post- op treatment process kept us informed about every step of the way and promptly answered all of our questions in detail. Dr. Sen, his team, and the staff in NYU Langone are beyond amazing, I am very happy and grateful for the care provided to my son.
Frequently Asked Questions
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital