Dr. Chandrajit Raut, MD is a general surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Raut completed a residency at MA Gen Hosp. He currently practices at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. Dr. Raut is board certified in General Surgery.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Boston Office450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 632-3000
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- MA Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raut?
Dr Raut is amazing. He removed a 19 cm liposarcoma from my back, which was up against my chest wall and both under and over my shoulder blade, without breaking the tumor capsule. Amazing. Three hours of precise, exacting surgery. Six weeks later, I am back to 100% after this major surgery. If you have a sarcoma you owe it to yourself to go see Dr Raut. He is a detail oriented perfectionist, operating at the state of the art in his field...exactly what I want for my surgeon. A++++
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute