Dr. Chandra Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chandra Reddy, MD is a hematology specialist in Brazil, IN. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at University Hospital Suny Stony Brook. He currently practices at Ascension St. Vincent Clay Hospital and is affiliated with Terre Haute Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Suny Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Lutheran Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Lutheran Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College, Medical School — 1978
- Goft Junior College, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Sagamore Health Network
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascension St. Vincent Clay Hospital1206 E National Ave, Brazil, IN 47834 Existing Patients: (812) 442-2279
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Bone Marrow Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 1206 E National Ave, Brazil, IN 47834. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddy speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reddy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital