Dr. Shekar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chandra Shekar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kirkwood, MO. Dr. Shekar completed a residency at Capitol Hill Hospital, Residency In General Practice. He currently practices at Chandra Shekar, M.D. and is affiliated with SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Capitol Hill Hospital, Residency In General Practice, Residency Hospital
- Mangalore University / Kasturba Medical College, Medical School
- Mysore University / Mysore Medical College, Medical School
- Lynchburg Family Residency Program, Affiliated With University Of Virginia., Residency Hospital — 1991
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, Oncology and Hematology, Other Education — 1987
- Capitol Hill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Mysore University / Mysore Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Exclusive Healthcare
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chandra Shekar, M.D.
C.Shekar,M.D.11040 Manchester Rd, Kirkwood, MO 63122 Existing Patients: (314) 822-4002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shekar?
Dr. Shekar has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. I have never thought of looking for a new or another PCP. He is an excellent family physician with convenient office hours, and location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shekar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shekar frequently treats Hives, Nausea, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Shekar's office is located at 11040 Manchester Rd, Kirkwood, MO 63122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shekar speaks Bengali, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton