Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Chander Malhotra, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Enid, OK. Dr. Malhotra completed a residency at Saint Agnes Hospital. He currently practices at INTEGRIS BASS BAPTIST HEALTH CENTER and is affiliated with Integris Bass Baptist Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Malhotra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW / KING GEORGE MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malhotra?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Chander Malhotra, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Malhotra's profile.
Dr. Malhotra frequently treats the following conditions: Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Aortic Valve Regurgitation, and Aortic Stenosis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Malhotra's office is located at 600 S Monroe St, Enid, OK 73701. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chander Malhotra, MD is affiliated with Integris Bass Baptist Health Center.
Yes, Dr. Chander Malhotra, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Chander Malhotra, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center