Dr. Chance Dingler, MD is a family medicine specialist in Nocona, TX. Dr. Dingler completed a residency at Southwestern. He currently practices at Nocona Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Nocona General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Nocona Medical Clinic
Nocona Medical Clinic90 Park Rd, Nocona, TX 76255 Existing Patients: (940) 825-3333
- Southwestern, Residency Hospital — 1998
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dingler?
I visited at short notice with deep cut on my leg. Dr Dingler did a great job of numbing and sewing up my wound. Dr Dingler, the nurses, and the front desk staff treated me quickly and with great compassion. I'm actually looking forward to seeing these kind people next week when I have my stitches removed.
- Nocona General Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital
- Wise Regional Health System- West Campus