Dr. Champ Baker III, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Baker III completed a residency at Shriners Hospital Crippled Chld. He currently practices at Hughston Clinic and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker III is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital4401 RIVERCHASE DR, Phenix City, AL 36867 Existing Patients: (334) 732-3000
- Hughston or Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Shriners Hospital Crippled Chld, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Letterman Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Letterman Army Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker III?
Dr. Baker is very professional and was willing to help me through my injury without even thinking about dismissing me without figuring out the problem. Unlike other doctors who told me "I should just give up and deal with it", Dr. Baker never had that kind of attitude. It was all about fixing the problem for me and not making me feel like it was a waste of his time.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside