Dr. Chalita Atallah, MD is a neurology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Atallah completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at UMMC Neurology and is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atallah is board certified in Epilepsy.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 2011
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atallah?
My cousin and I visited this doctor last year my cousin had been on dilanten for more than 30 years This doctor took interests where no other doctor would and wind him off of the medicine , the doctor was very Efficient Making sure that we knew and understood the side effects of the previous medication making sure that we understood the side effects for and improvement of the new medication he was so friendly and pleasant to speak with it was refreshing and it is refreshing to have someone in the Medical profession That makes you feel that your important and not just looking For your money , but is seriously there to help you, I would totally recommend Doctor Atallah to anyone he is AWESOME and the BEST DOCTOR I have met in Delaware yet, wherever Doctor Atallah came from Delaware needs to go and get more like him , Caring efficient Extremely friendly accommodating and polite. He is and has been a huge BLESSING to my cousin and myself, Standing Applause YOU MAKE THE DIFFEREN
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center