Dr. Chaim Colen, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Petoskey, MI. Dr. Colen completed a residency at Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center. He currently practices at Petoskey Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Petoskey Neurosurgery560 W Mitchell St Ste 125, Petoskey, MI 49770 Existing Patients: (231) 487-3182
Grosse Pointe Neurosurgery
Grosse Pointe Neurosurgery21444 Harper Ave, St Clr Shores, MI 48080 Existing Patients: (586) 298-6555
Inspire Palm Beach
Inspire of Palm Beach1803 S Australian Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 Existing Patients: (866) 993-3869
Neuroglobal555 Heritage Dr, Jupiter, FL 33458 Existing Patients: (646) 379-0454
German, Hebrew, Spanish, Yiddish
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 2002
- Interamerican University Of Puerto Rico, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colen?
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute
- McLaren Northern Michigan