Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Chad Zack, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Zack completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Penn State Hershey College of Medicine and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zack is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic/Mayo Grad Sch of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Temple University, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn State Hershey College of Medicine500 University Dr Ste 600, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (717) 531-8407
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zack?
He has an excellent bedside manner. He is patent, thorough, and highly competent. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zack has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zack frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Zack's office is located at 500 University Dr Ste 600, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus