Dr. Mayer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chad Mayer, DO is a allergy & immunology specialist in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Mayer completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Institute of SE Michigan and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mayer is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Lsu Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Albion, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy & Asthma Institute of SE Michigan27655 Middlebelt Rd Ste 100, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Existing Patients: (248) 363-3232
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mayer?
We love Dr. Mayer. He is safe and knowledgeable! Our lives are forever changed for the better! We are so blessed to have him near by (30 min drive)! I know many have to drive far for a safe and knowledge OIT doc!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chad Mayer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mayer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mayer frequently treats Environmental Allergies and Food & Drug Allergies.
Dr. Mayer's office is located at 27655 Middlebelt Rd Ste 100, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital
- Mclaren Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland