Call (831) 593-4476 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Chad Cassady, DDS
Dr. Chad Cassady, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Carmel, CA. Dr. Cassady completed a residency at University of California At San Francisco. He currently practices at Cassady Orthodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California At San Francisco, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University, Medical School — 2002
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2002
- Columbia University|Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2002
- San Jose State University, Undergraduate School
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cassady?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chad Cassady, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cassady's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cassady accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cassady frequently treats Bite Adjustment, Cosmetic Oral Evaluation , and Cosmetic Procedure.
Dr. Cassady's office is located at 26365 Carmel Rancho Blvd Ste B, Carmel, CA 93923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cassady has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.