Call (629) 219-7842 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Chad Swan, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Gallatin, TN. Dr. Swan completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center. He currently practices at Swan Surgical - Gallatin and is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Swan is board certified in General Surgery.
- Carolinas Medical Center | Carolinas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Carolinas Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1997
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swan?
Dr. Swan has saved my life twice. In 2016 I was diagnosed with a lung cancer in my right lung. Dr Swan assured us that he could remove the cancer. And he did I am still to this day cancer free. Last week my left lung collapsed I was in the ER begging for them to get Dr Swan. The Dr on call put in a chest tube but was not able to re-inflate my lung. I was laying in the holding bay and get a phone call. It was Dr Swan explaining what procedure he was going to use. Who does that? DR CHAD SWAN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chad Swan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swan frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Swan's office is located at 405 Steam Plant Rd Ste 102 102, Gallatin, TN 37066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swan speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Swan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center