Dr. Christman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chad Christman, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Christman completed a residency at Darnall Army Comm Hospital. He currently practices at Parkview Occupational Health and is affiliated with Parkview Regional Medical Center. Dr. Christman is board certified in Family Practice.
- Darnall Army Comm Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Parkview Occupational Health3978 New Vision Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845 Existing Patients: (260) 672-4680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christman frequently treats Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan, Strep Test, and Osteoporosis Screening.
Dr. Christman's office is located at 3978 New Vision Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkview Regional Medical Center