Dr. Chad Manke, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Manke completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System. He currently practices at Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manke is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists
Kempsville, Smithfield Building6160 Kempsville Cir, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 321-3300
Princess Anne Health Complex1975 Glenn Mitchell Dr Ste 200, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Existing Patients: (757) 321-3300
Chesapeake Office733 VOLVO PKWY, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Existing Patients: (757) 321-3300
DePaul Medical Center160 Kingsley Ln Ste 124, Norfolk, VA 23505 Existing Patients: (757) 321-3300
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Certificate Of Additional Qualification In Hand Surgery, Other Education — 2006
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manke?
Dr. Manke has operated on my hands/fingers several times over the past 15 years. This last surgery was a joint replacement on two fingers. He is always wonderful, as is all of his staff including his PA and PT. And in less than two months my fingers are straight, have great range of motion and best of all...PAIN FREE!
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital