Dr. Chad Nadler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nadler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chad Nadler, MD is a general surgery specialist in Folsom, CA. Dr. Nadler completed a residency at West Virginia University. He currently practices at Private Practice and is affiliated with Adventist Health And Rideout. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- West Virginia University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Drexel University Hahnemann Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2004
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nadler?
YOU HAVE MADE A GREAT DECISION to select this very polite, competent and skilled doctor. He is truly a GREAT Doctor. I am an ER Physician and also was a personal patient of Dr Nadler at his previous location in Fort Lauderdale. He was always available for any calls I had for new patients and have been very pleased with my surgical results since his skilled Hernia surgery and excellent fracture care. I wish him and his wife every success in their new location. He is the ultimate doctor's doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nadler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nadler frequently treats Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open, Hand Fracture , and Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) .
Dr. Nadler's office is located at 330 Montrose Dr, Folsom, CA 95630. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nadler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health And Rideout
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
- Saint Elizabeth Community Hospital