Call (435) 264-2432 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Chad McBride, MD is a cardiology specialist in Farmington, UT. Dr. McBride completed a residency at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. and is affiliated with Lakeview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McBride is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Kansas City College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McBride?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chad McBride, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McBride's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McBride accepts your insurance.
Dr. McBride frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. McBride's office is located at 444 West Bourne Cir Ste 200, Farmington, UT 84025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McBride speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McBride has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Lakeview Hospital
- 1 444 West Bourne Cir Ste 200, Farmington, UT 84025 Existing Patients: (435) 264-2432