Dr. Patton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chad Patton, MD is a orthopedic spine reconstructive surgery specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Patton completed a residency at University of Vermont. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Sports Medcn Center and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patton is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Vermont, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 2005
- Master of Science, Other Education — 2001
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patton?
I have visited with several doctors over the last 2 years and Dr. Patton is the only one who took time to explain my condition. He helped me understand the x-rays, the MRI, and he actually helped me understand why surgery may not help me. Most other doctors had quickly dismissed me but now I finally understand why surgery is not a great option for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chad Patton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patton frequently treats Back Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, and Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Patton's office is located at 2000 Medical Pkwy Ste 101, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center