Dr. Chad Giles, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giles' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chad Giles, DO is a family medicine specialist in Stevens Point, WI. Dr. Giles completed a residency at Akron City Hospital. He currently practices at Marshfield Clinic Stevens Point. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Giles is board certified in Family Practice.
- Summa Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Akron City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Allegiance Health Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Marquette University / College of Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marshfield Clinic Stevens Point
Marshfield Clinic Stevens Point Center4100 State Highway 66, Stevens Point, WI 54482 Existing Patients: (715) 343-7700
Marshfield Medical Center611 N Saint Joseph Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449 Existing Patients: (715) 387-5511
Marshfield Clinic Wausau Center2727 Plaza Dr # W3e, Wausau, WI 54401 Existing Patients: (715) 847-3000
Marshfield Clinic Wisconsin Rapids Center220 24th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 Existing Patients: (715) 424-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giles?
Do not allow his young appearance to cloud your judgement. Dr Giles is well educated and passionate about his career. Genuinely caring, listens and explains in a manor that is understandable. Allows questions and goes into detail for a better explanation. I would not be afraid to see him again and would highly recommend him and his services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giles frequently treats Arthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Giles' office is located at 4100 State Highway 66, Stevens Point, WI 54482. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giles has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.