Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Chad Friedman, DPM is a podiatry specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Washington Hosp Ctr/Georgetown U. He currently practices at Westtown Office and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Washington Hosp Ctr/Georgetown U, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westtown Office1593 McDaniel Dr, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 356-5911
Kaiser Permanente Cumberland
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia Inc.2525 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 Existing Patients: (404) 365-0966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Dr. Friedman explained my problem and the course of action. He answered my questions completely and professionally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Hammer Toe, McMurray's Test, and Bone Scan.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 1593 McDaniel Dr, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital