Dr. Hanson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chad Hanson, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Hanson completed a residency at Oklahoma University Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at The Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Bristow Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Sports Medicine Institute in Birmingham, Alabama, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Oklahoma University Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Calvin College, Michigan, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanson?
Amazing surgeon! Great bedside manner and really cares about his patients! I would definitely use him again and will recommend him to anyone that needs an ortho doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chad Hanson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hanson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hanson frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Hanson's office is located at 802 S Jackson Ave Ste 310, Tulsa, OK 74127. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristow Medical Center
- Drumright Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center