Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Chad Dugas, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Thibodaux, LA. Dr. Dugas completed a residency at Lsu Heath Sciences Center Earl K. Long Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of the South and is affiliated with Thibodaux Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dugas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor Heart and Vascular Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Lsu Heath Sciences Center Earl K. Long Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2009
- LSU HSC, Medical School — 2008
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute of the South
Cardiovascular Institute of the South1320 MARTIN LUTHER KING DR, Thibodaux, LA 70301 Existing Patients: (985) 446-2021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dugas?
Dr. Dugas is a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about patients and takes his time in explaining tests and results. He definitely has my trust!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dugas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dugas frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Dugas' office is located at 1320 MARTIN LUTHER KING DR, Thibodaux, LA 70301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center