Dr. Roghair has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chad Roghair, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Roghair completed a residency at S Ca Kaiser Permanente MD Grp. He currently practices at California Sports and Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roghair is board certified in Family Practice.
- S Ca Kaiser Permanente MD Grp, Residency Hospital
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roghair?
Very professional ,great bedside manners and Knows his medicine!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chad Roghair, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roghair's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roghair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roghair frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Roghair's office is located at 2999 Regent St Ste 225, Berkeley, CA 94705. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus