Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cesar Rodriguez, MD is a medical oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Texas Tech University. He currently practices at Mount Sinai and is affiliated with University Of Louisville Hospital. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Texas Tech University, Residency Hospital
- Escuela De Medicina Tec De Monterrey, Medical School — 2003
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Sinai1 Gustave L Levy Pl, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-6756
Mount Sinai Department of Otolaryngology
Mount Sinai Hospital10 E 102nd St, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-6756
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Myeloma, Anemia, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 1 Gustave L Levy Pl, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center