Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Cesar Salazar, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Salazar completed a residency at Harlem Hosp/Columbia University College. He currently practices at MOHAMMED S UDDIN, M.D. and is affiliated with Del Sol Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School
- Harlem Hosp/Columbia University College, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Harlem Hosp/Columbia University College, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Harlem Hosp/Columbia U Coll, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of El Salvador / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1984
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mohammed S Uddin, M.d.
Cesar O Salazar MD PA1733 Weston Brent Ln Ste A, El Paso, TX 79935 Existing Patients: (915) 595-4074
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salazar?
I will be forever grateful to Dr. Salazar. My oldest daughter became a patient at the age of 16. Her stomachaches were actually an ulcer. After the fact, we found out he doesn’t see children! His patience, kindness and way of putting a scared young girl were amazing. Ten years later, Dr Salazar diagnosed my father with colon cancer. His same gentle ways came through. Also, his referrals of oncologists and surgeon were on point. Pops loved them and the doc. Just turning 50, he’s officially my do
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salazar frequently treats Gastritis, Peptic Ulcer, and Duodenitis.
Dr. Salazar's office is located at 1733 Weston Brent Ln Ste A, El Paso, TX 79935. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salazar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salazar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Foundation Surgical Hospital Of El Paso
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus