Dr. Cesar Munoz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Munoz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cesar Munoz, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Fenton, MO. Dr. Munoz completed a residency at University Health Scis/chicago Med School. He currently practices at SSM Health and is affiliated with Christian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Munoz is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- St Johns Mercy Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Louis University Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Health Scis/chicago Med School, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Hlth Scis/Chicago Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Universidad De Panama, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munoz?
Good experience, Dr Munoz has a very peaceful presence about him. I had a lot of anxiety and didn't know what to expect. Routine UTI infections lead me to a ct scan, that found lung nodules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Munoz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Munoz frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Munoz's office is located at 1011 Bowles Ave Ste 300, Fenton, MO 63026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Munoz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christian Hospital
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
Fenton Pulmonology1011 Bowles Ave Ste 300, Fenton, MO 63026 Existing Patients: (636) 496-5030