Dr. Delaguila has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cesar Delaguila, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nacogdoches, TX. Dr. Delaguila completed a residency at Henry Ford Hosp. He currently practices at Cesar Delguila, MD and is affiliated with Nacogdoches Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Henry Ford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cesar Delguila, MD
Cesar Delguila, MD3440 Ne Stallings Dr, Nacogdoches, TX 75965 Existing Patients: (936) 462-8740
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delaguila?
Dr. "D" as we often call him is takes the time to answer your questions and concerns. His staff and nurses assists him well. They make you feel comfortable and welcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cesar Delaguila, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Delaguila's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Delaguila accepts your insurance.
Dr. Delaguila frequently treats Heart Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Delaguila's office is located at 3440 Ne Stallings Dr, Nacogdoches, TX 75965. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Delaguila speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital