Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Celeste Wallace, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Columbus Childrens' Hospital (Nationwide Childrens' Hospital). She currently practices at Wake Forest Baptist Health and is affiliated with Cone Health Wesley Long Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallace is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Columbus Childrens' Hospital (Nationwide Childrens' Hospital), Residency Hospital
- Columbus Childrens' Hospital (Nationwide Childrens' Hospital), Internship Hospital
- Doctor, Internship Hospital
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Lawrence S Slotnick802 Green Valley Rd Ste 210, Greensboro, NC 27408 Existing Patients: (336) 510-5510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wallace frequently treats Immunization Administration, Abdominal Pain, and Abscess Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 802 Green Valley Rd Ste 210, Greensboro, NC 27408. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cone Health Wesley Long Hospital
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital