Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Celena Dancourt, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Dancourt completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaceness Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaceness Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2003
- Faculty Of Medical Science Of Santa Casa Of Sao Paulo, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 295 Madison Ave Rm 707, New York, NY 10017 Existing Patients: (914) 316-0998
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dancourt?
Dr. Dancourt has been my doctor and an important support for me during the past few years. She is a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor who truly cares about her patients and is not just about writing prescriptions. I recommend her to anyone seeking a genuine, caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dancourt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dancourt frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Dancourt's office is located at 295 Madison Ave Rm 707, New York, NY 10017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dancourt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Westchester Medical Center