Dr. Cedric Spak, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Spak completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Tarrant County Infectious Disease Association and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spak is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Tarrant County Infectious Disease Association
Fort Worth Office1125 College Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 810-9810
Polish, Spanish, German, English
- University Of Washington Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spak?
Dr. Spak came to the hospital late on a Sunday evening to see me. I was about a day away from being in bad shape. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Spak. He got me well when nobody else could figure out what to do. He is knowledgeable and was patient and kind with my husband and me.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas