Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 521-5934.
Dr. Cedric Ortiguera, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Ortiguera completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ortiguera is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Minneapolis Sports Medicine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- MN Sprts Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Assistant Professor Mayo College Of Medicine, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ortiguera?
I have had two flawless surgeries with Dr Ortiguera, and in fact I gave his information to a gentleman who is looking to get a total knee replacement My first surgery was a total knee replacement in late December, 2017. At the end of February, 2018, I spent two days up and down a ladder carrying roofing materials for our son's house without pain. The 2nd was a revision surgery for a torn rotator cuff. I had two prior surgeries, the 2nd of which was a total failure and Dr. Ortiguera simply opened up the shoulder, did all his work and today I have 95% use of the shoulder. Others said nothing could be done, or I would need the shoulder reversal surgery. Every appointment with him has been on time, he has taken the time to listen, and explained everything in layman terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ortiguera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cedric Ortiguera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ortiguera's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ortiguera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ortiguera frequently treats McMurray's Test, Adhesive Capsulitis, and All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures.
Dr. Ortiguera's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Transplant4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call