Dr. Cecil McCollum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCollum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cecil McCollum, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. McCollum completed a residency at University Ala. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA HEALTH SERV. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCollum is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Ala, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Carraway Meth Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCollum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCollum accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCollum frequently treats Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, Iridocyclitis, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. McCollum's office is located at 1720 University Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCollum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Alabama Health Serv
University of Alabama Hospital1720 University Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 325-8254