Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Elliott, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Elliott completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic Specialties and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elliott is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1995
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Specialties303 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 208-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elliott?
Felt very comfortable in his care. Answered all of my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elliott frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Elliott's office is located at 303 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elliott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital