Dr. Cathy Gao, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Ellicott City, MD. Dr. Gao completed a residency at Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. She currently practices at Maryland Rehab/Pain Specs. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Maryland Rehab/Pain Specs
Maryland Rehab and Pain Specialists5094 Dorsey Hall Dr Ste 105, Ellicott City, MD 21042 Existing Patients: (410) 884-9293
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Beijing Medical University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gao?
Dr. Gao is a special care pain Doctor. She not only helps with Chronic pain, but will try to keep you reducing your meds to reduce chance of addiction. She has found that I had need of 2 Back Surgeries that were blocked by the pain meds. She has also tested and found that I have Neuropathy in the feet & had me checked for Diabetes. I tested as Pre-diabetic and have controlled with diet. If not caught early, I could be Diabetic right now. Do Not see her if your a Drug Addict, as she is not fooled