Dr. Cathy Chapman, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Chapman completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center. She currently practices at Elite Pain & Health and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chapman is board certified in Rheumatology.
- UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chapman?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Cathy Chapman, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chapman's profile.
Dr. Chapman frequently treats the following conditions: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and Osteoarthritis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chapman's office is located at 13100 N Western Ave Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chapman is able to speak Spanish, Tagalog, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cathy Chapman, MD is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis.
Yes, Dr. Cathy Chapman, MD holds board certifications in Rheumatology.
Dr. Chapman has over 34 years of healthcare experience.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital