Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Cathy Budman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Budman completed a residency at The Royal Prince Alfred Hosp. and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Budman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- The Royal Prince Alfred Hosp, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Cornell Univ-North Shore U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Langley Porter Psyc Inst, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1985
- U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Medical School — 1984
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1979
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Budman?
I’ve been to several psychiatrists on Long Island before finding Dr. Budman. She is the first doctor that I truly feel understands me. She has gotten me through several bad episodes as a young adult, and has guided me with my medication while always aiming to trend down on them. She goes above and beyond and acts professionally in every way a doctor should aspire to perform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Budman frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , ADHD and-or ADD, and Anxiety.
Dr. Budman's office is located at 935 Northern Blvd Ste 102, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Budman speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Budman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- 1 935 Northern Blvd Ste 102, Great Neck, NY 11021 (516) 487-7116
Cathy L Budman MD
Cathy Budman MD PLLC1615 Northern Blvd Ste 306, Manhasset, NY 11030