Click here to compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Katherine Paskey-Perscky, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Paskey-Perscky completed a residency at Temple University Hospital System. She currently practices at Delaware Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paskey-Perscky is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Temple University Hospital System, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Unviersioty Of Delaware, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paskey-Perscky?
I am very happy with the care I have received from Dr. Perscky. She is knowledgeable, patient, and compassionate. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is seeking care for a medical condition related to their feet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paskey-Perscky frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Paskey-Perscky's office is located at 1096 Old Churchmans Rd, Newark, DE 19713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paskey-Perscky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital