Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 598-4300.
Dr. Catherine Otto, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Catherine Otto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Otto completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. She currently practices at Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Otto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otto?
Dr. Otto is on the cutting edge of cardiac technology and is a clinical researcher as well as a Cardiac specialist. I enjoy a person of her intellect and ability when I see her. She is not overly reactive to every situation, nor does she dismiss them. Calm, constant and effective. She will remain my heart Doctor.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Otto has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Catherine Otto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Otto's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Otto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Otto frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Otto's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.