Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Catherine Kelso, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Kelso completed a residency at Virgina Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virginia Campus. She currently practices at Hunter Holmes Mcguire Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelso is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virgina Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Virgina Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virginia Campus, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hunter Holmes Mcguire Veterans Affairs Medical Center1201 Broad Rock Blvd, Richmond, VA 23224 Existing Patients: (804) 675-5972
Patient First Parham
Patient First Care Center2205 N PARHAM RD, Henrico, VA 23229 Existing Patients: (804) 270-2150
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelso?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelso frequently treats Geriatric Assessment, Vaccination, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Kelso's office is located at 1201 Broad Rock Blvd, Richmond, VA 23224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelso has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.