Dr. Catherine Gallo, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Eugene, OR. Dr. Gallo completed a residency at University Hospital and Clinics. She currently practices at NeuroSpine Institute and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallo is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Neurospine Institute74b Centennial Loop Ste 100, Eugene, OR 97401 Existing Patients: (541) 686-3791
- University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Tex, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallo?
So Happy!!! Dr. Gallows was my second opinion. The first doctor was dismissive and left me in terrible unresolved pain. Dr. Gallows looked at the same MRI and I was in surgery two months later and I'm the reason it took that long. I am in recovery 6 weeks now, and she fixed what was wrong with me! It is like I am young again. I felt better when I was in recovery. I feel worlds better now. Some reviews talk about her bedside manner. I found her to be concise, but there was a little humor and she gave good explanations. She always answered my questions. Kayla, her assistant, was also really helpful. My thing was she seemed excited to cut on me, and that is what I want from my surgeon, not a cheerleader. The staff in the recovery was awesome. Everyone told me who they were and what their role was and how they were going to play it, from the anesthesiologist to the desk nurse. I have never recommended a doctor, but I recommend this one!
- Mercy Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend