Dr. Catherine Cuite, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cuite's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Catherine Cuite, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Cuite completed a residency at Casey Eye Inst/Ohsu. She currently practices at CEENTA SouthPark and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cuite is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- OUHSC/McGee Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Casey Eye Inst/Ohsu, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Norwalk Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cuite?
I drove from Western North Carolina to have an enucleation consult with Dr. Cuite following a one year post eye injury and vision loss. Upon her honest and compassionate evaluation, it was decided that more conservative measures to manage my concerns may be the best option at this time. I am very appreciative and grateful to Dr. Cuite for providing me with a plan to go forth. I highly recommend her and the amazing staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cuite accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cuite frequently treats Entropion, Contusion of the Eyeball, and Eyelid Surgery.
Dr. Cuite's office is located at 6035 Fairview Rd Fl 2, Charlotte, NC 28210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cuite has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Methodist Hospital
CEENTA SouthPark6035 Fairview Rd Fl 2, Charlotte, NC 28210 (877) 825-6894