Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Catherine Cheng, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Cheng completed a residency at University of Chicago Medical Center. She currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Pain Clinic and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheng is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheng?
Great doctor. Very insightful beyond just the diagnostics. Easy to talk to, comforting and engaged demeanor. Look forward to my visits with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cheng has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cheng frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Cheng's office is located at 259 E Erie St Ste 2100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheng speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medicine Pain Clinic
Lavin Family Pavilion259 E Erie St Ste 2100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group676 N Saint Clair St Ste 2200, Chicago, IL 60611 Call