Dr. Catherine Stayer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stayer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Catherine Stayer, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Stayer completed a residency at National Institute Of Mental Health. Dr. Stayer is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- American Academy Of Anti-Aging and Regerative Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Arizona Ctr for Integrative Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- National Institute Of Mental Health, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Heidelberg, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Ludwig Maximiliams University / Medical Faculty, Medical School — 1995
- 1986, Undergraduate School
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stayer?
Dr, Stayer helped me transition out of a difficult marriage and provided practical advice regarding divorce.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stayer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Stayer's office is located at 812 State Rd Ste 202, Princeton, NJ 08540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stayer speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stayer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.