Dr. Nowak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Catherine Nowak, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Waltham, MA. Dr. Nowak completed a residency at University Mass Med Center. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nowak is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- National Birth Defect Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Mass Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
Division of Genetics & Genomics9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453 Existing Patients: (781) 216-2840
Boston Children's Hospital at Peabody
Division of Genetics and Genomics10 Centennial Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6394
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Dentistry
Cleft and Craniofacial Center300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6309
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nowak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Catherine Nowak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nowak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nowak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nowak frequently treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), Conduct Disorder, and Down Syndrome.
Dr. Nowak's office is located at 9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital