Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 433-8670.
Dr. Catherine Long, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Long completed a residency at Medical College Wisconsin. She currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Long is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prevea Health835 S Van Buren St, Green Bay, WI 54301 Call
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Catherine Long, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Long's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Long accepts your insurance.
Dr. Long frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Long's office is located at 835 S Van Buren St, Green Bay, WI 54301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Long has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital